Skip to main content

A laugh waits around every corner...


Yeah! That's right I'm back. I can't believe my last post was during Christmas??? Really. How did I let the time slip right by me. So much to say...but no time to say it all in.

I've done some remodeling on my blog. Changed some stuff around that needed revamping. :)

Well, life right now isn't so perfect. No boy in the picture, nope. The more time that goes by, I realize Justin (my first boyfriend) was more of a infatuation, something that I thought I wanted but not really. Do I want to get married? Yes! But to the right guy, at the right time. So maybe I should get to working on that.

But you know what. Life is good. There are always going to be bills piling up, things to do, people to see. And I've come down to the realization that you just can't always have perfect order in everything. You work hard, try your best, invite the spirit of the Lord to be with you, and that is that.

There really is no need to get depressed. Really the only time we should get sad is when we've run out of hope. Hope is such a valuable thing. I'm starting to understand, how hope plays a more intregal part in our lives. Hope and faith. Two different things, but both very important as we work towards our life goals.

Can I just say how much I love work. I'm working at a crazy care center, but somehow the guys there will inflict the most pain on me by physically hiting me slab dab in the middle of my face and put me to instant tears at times, but then, they will also bring the greatest of joys to my heart.

This is where I realize there is no greater work than to serve your fellow man, and in doing so, you will be doing the Lord's work. I get so much more in return for my work than they pay me. But it's ok. I receive joy! This blog is titled, "A laugh waits around every corner. And in all true reality it does.

As soon as you start to take your self to seriously, or feel like all is lost, just take a moment and laugh. Go find your laugh, as Peter Pan went to find his shadow. And when you find your laugh, tie it to yourself. It's amazing how even if you just force yourself to laugh, you can instantly feel better.

I don't think we were meant to permanently suffer, to feel eternal misery.

"Adam fell that men might be, and men are, that they might have joy." ;)

It makes life more exciting, looking forward to that laugh around the corner!

Love!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Welcome back!! Oh how I've missed your posts :) I love the music, I love the colors, I love everything about your blog. This post was great too. I love you! Hope I can see you again soon!
Eloisa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eloisa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eloisa said…
I love hijita when you reflex thoughts from your soul and heart. I am so able to see you. It also help me see how you are doing. I love u so much.

Popular posts from this blog

A Few of My Favorite Things That Start with the Letter "M"

My childhood friend, Amy, posted a blog with ten things that all started with the same letter! Her cousin gave her the letter she used, and then after reading her funny blog entry filled with thing's that started with the letter "K," I asked Amy to give me a letter! She gave me my letter of "M." Being skeptical, I thought this would be hard, but a list of 10 quickly became a list of 21, so I went back, and chose my top ten to share with y'all. And here's what I came up with . Ten Things I Like That Start with the Letter "M": 1. Mother. Well, this was the first thing that came to my mind when thinking of the letter "M". The sweet image of my dear mother. If any of you know anything about my mother...you've probably heard me mention how crazy she is! But what I mean by crazy is that I don't know where she gets all her energy from, at the whopping age of 29 years old (Haha! Or so she'll tell you that she's that

The Law of Tithe & Knowing He Is Real

I woke up this morning. Everything was as it should be, life was absolutely perfect with it's imperfections, and I was completely content. I began my morning brushing my teeth, reflecting on what had occurred the night before. I sat in my room, on my little spot clearing among a disastrous mess that I was trying to clean up, and after speaking on the phone with my mother, I decided to go to a corner of my room. I kneeled down to pray, and out loud I gave a long sincere prayer of thanks to my Heavenly Father. It's amazing how long we can go doing things incorrectly, even though we already know what we should be doing and that it will help us of we practice obedience. The Law of Tithing is one of those great commandments I struggle with. I could perhaps say that my parents didn't really ingrain this law in my head well enough, but I never had to deal with this type of responsibility until I moved out of the home. So I must face reality, and know that the responsibility

Speed Dating

I'm not so sure I've ever been a real big fan of dating, or speed dating at that matter. But then again, my dating experiences have been so few, that I can't really judge speed dating too harshly. If anything, I would practice meeting more people, spend time getting to know my friends better, and just have a great time laughing at the most bizarre conversations. So for those of you who haven't ever been speed dating, it's the funniest thing ever. Luckily, it was a combined ward activity, so there were a lot of people from ward there that I knew, and I had the opportunity to meet some new people from the other ward. On this occasion, I only had 90 seconds to talk to a person before I had to move down the line of chairs to meet someone new. At first I was like, I'm sitting among my ward member friends, and I already know them, but then I thought it will be fun to ask them questions I've never really asked them before. Some people were really interesting